Experienced. Aggressive. Effective.

Handling Enforcement And Contempt Actions In Divorces

In an ideal world, things would run smoothly after a divorce. The plans put in place would work perfectly and the parties would never need a lawyer again. Unfortunately, this does not always happen. As circumstances change, many parents become involved in enforcement proceedings related to court-ordered child support payments.

At Robertson, Oswalt, Nony & Associates, we represent parents in the Little Rock area in matters related to child support enforcement, as well as enforcement of other orders based on divorce proceedings, like alimony and visitation. Our skilled attorneys assist both parents seeking support and parents having support enforced against them.

Providing Legal Guidance At Every Step

A legal action for enforcement of child support usually begins with a motion for citation of contempt and a petition for review of the amount. This process can seem complex and overwhelming for many parents, so we help it run as smoothly as possible — standing by our clients and protecting their interests at every step of the way.

We can handle cases related to inaccurate arrearages with the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE). There is often a disparity between the way the office treats men and women. We stand by Arkansas fathers and protect their rights as fathers.

Contact Lawyers Dedicated To You And Your Family

Contact Robertson, Oswalt, Nony & Associates to schedule an initial consultation regarding child support enforcement action. Call 501-588-4451 or 866-311-3815, or fill out our online form.

Dedicated to providing cost-effective legal representation, we accept Visa and Mastercard. Payment plans are available and our services are billed at a convenient flat fee. From our office in Little Rock, we help clients with enforcement actions throughout Central Arkansas.