Experienced. Aggressive. Effective.
Brianna Spinks Nony
I grew up in Heber Springs, Arkansas, and I always had a goal to become an attorney. I became licensed to practice law in Arkansas in 2000 and since that time, I have worked diligently to promote my clients’ goals and protect their interests.
Not only am I the child of divorced parents, I am also divorced, single parent to my two wonderful children. So I certainly understand the emotional impact of divorce and separation from several points of view. I also realize every person and experience is unique, which is why I am committed to helping my clients work on achieving their objectives and protecting their rights during this difficult time.
I am a trained and certified Attorney Ad Litem in Arkansas and frequently am appointed in Courts around Arkansas to represent and work to protect the best interests of children in domestic legal cases.
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 05/2000
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas
- B.B.A. - 05/1995
- Honors: Dean's List Scholar
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Attorney Ad Litem in Domestic Relations matters
- Family and Domestic Law
- Arkansas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2000
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Arkansas, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2000
- National Business Institute, Inc. Professional Speaker, most recently lectured the seminar, “Family Law from A to Z” in June 2020
- 2015 Recipient of the Governor’s Volunteer Excellence Award