Positive Advocacy And Protection For LGBTQ Families
Same-sex couples, LGBTQ individuals and their families can face unique challenges when it comes to marriage, adoption, divorce and other aspects of family law. In Arkansas, the law is not always designed with the needs of nontraditional families in mind.
At Robertson, Oswalt, Nony & Associates, we have a legal team devoted to making a positive difference for our LGBTQ+ clients. Families of all varieties are welcome at our firm. Some of the family-related legal matters we can help you with include:
- Same-sex marriage: We will help you understand your rights as you prepare to marry the person you love.
- Divorce: In a divorce, we uphold your rights and help secure equitable asset division arrangements.
- Child custody: Our team will advocate for a parenting schedule that is in the best interests of your children.
- Child support: We can also assist you to secure a fair support arrangement that fits your child’s needs.
- Adoption and family planning: We guide you through the process and prevent other people from discriminating against you as an LGBTQ parent.
You can rely on us to do everything in our power to secure positive outcomes for you and the people you love.
Ensuring Fairness, Equality And Dignity
Although the court system is supposed to treat every person the same way, this is not always true. The unfortunate reality is that bias and prejudice still exist against LGBTQ couples who have legal issues. After all, discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation did not become law in Arkansas until 2020.
With over 50 years of combined legal experience, our qualified attorneys will listen to your story and prepare a strong legal strategy on your behalf. As your allies, we will never give up fighting for your right to fair treatment under the law.
Talk To Attorneys Who Care About You
You have just as much right to representation as anyone else in the state. Sit down with us in person, over the phone or via video chat to discuss your family law needs. We have convenient office locations in Little Rock, Benton, Heber Springs and Conway.
To schedule your initial consultation with us, please call us toll-free at 866-311-3815, call us locally at 501-588-4451 or send us an email. We look forward to making a positive difference in your life.