Handling All Types Of Family Law Issues
Nothing pulls at the heartstrings more than family. At the Arkansas law firm of Robertson, Oswalt & Associates, our skilled attorneys provide legal services regarding all matters of family law.
While many of our clients are going through divorces or fighting for child custody and support, there are many other family law matters that need the assistance of an experienced lawyer. When you retain our firm, you can trust that your legal matter will be handled with the highest degree of competence and care.
Our legal team is committed to helping you resolve whatever family law dispute or issue you face, including:
- Dependency and neglect investigations by the Arkansas Department of Human Services’ Division of Children and Family Services.
- Enforcement actions for child support, alimony or other family law orders
- Protection for victims of family violence
- Fathers’ rights advocacy
- Family planning for same-sex couples
- Grandparents’ rights to visitation and other matters
- Guardianships for children with special needs and incapacitated adults
- Nontraditional family law issues for unmarried, same-sex and nonbiological parents and couples
- Orders of protection (restraining orders) to protect you and your family members
- Establishing paternity for the protection of biological fathers and for child support issues
- Prenuptial agreements for the protection of personal and business assets and future rights
- Contested and uncontested adoption proceedings for single parents and stepparents
For information about these specific areas of law, click on the individual links listed on this page.
Aggressive ~ Effective ~ Experienced
At Robertson, Oswalt & Associates, our attorneys are in court several times each week. We don’t litigate as “win-at-all-costs” attorneys because providing quality family law representation requires focus on positive outcomes, not “winning.” Instead, we do what is necessary to fully prepare, fully inform, and fully empower our clients to make good decisions and to present their best case in court or in negotiations.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, call 501-588-4451 or toll free at 866-311-3815, or complete a brief online form. Visa and Mastercard are accepted, and payment plans are available.