Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Bankruptcy
Few situations in life are more stressful than having difficulty paying bills and dealing with too many creditors. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, you want to know how to rebuild your credit or you wonder if a lawyer can help you, it’s important to get accurate information.
At the law firm of Robertson, Oswalt, Nony & Associates in Little Rock, Arkansas, we understand the difficulties individuals and families face when circumstances make it difficult to keep up with financial obligations. With years of experience guiding clients through financial difficulties, our attorneys will educate you about your options. This allows you to choose how you want to proceed before you file for bankruptcy.
Common Bankruptcy Questions
We know you have lots of questions. Follow links on this page to locate answers to such questions as:
- What if my ex or my soon-to-be ex-spouse files bankruptcy?
- How can I stop harassing calls from creditors and debt collectors?
- Are credit card debts and medical bills erased in bankruptcy?
- How can I stop creditors from garnishing my wages?
- How can I rebuild my credit after my bankruptcy?
- What are my options when I have lots of student loans?
- Can I file bankruptcy more than one time?
- Why should I hire a bankruptcy lawyer?
This website contains a lot of information about bankruptcy and alternatives to bankruptcy. However, it does not provide you with detailed options for your particular circumstances. For that, talk to one of our lawyers during a free initial consultation to find out how we can help you.
Call us at 501-588-4451 or toll free at 866-311-3815, or you may send us an email. After meeting with us, you are under no obligation to hire our firm. Our primary concern is that you get the help you need to get back on your feet.
For the convenience of our clients, we accept Visa and Mastercard, and payment plans are available.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.