Why Should I Hire A Bankruptcy Lawyer?
Many people in financial trouble put off calling a bankruptcy lawyer. They keep hoping that somehow their fortunes will turn around. Hope in a miracle solution, however, is no way to face the future. If you have unmanageable debts, you should take action now to learn about your options.
Our Little Rock Attorneys Provide Creative Debt Relief Solutions
During a free initial consultation, an attorney at the law firm of Robertson, Oswalt & Associates will review your situation and explain how we can help you. This could be the first step toward a brighter financial future for you and your family. Let us answer your questions and help you get started anew today.
Be Wary Of Debt Consolidation Agencies
Debt consolidation agencies promise relief to financially stressed people by negotiating repayment plans with creditors. However, though your creditors may agree to a repayment plan, they are under no legal obligation to adhere to the agreement. At some point in the future, you may face the prospect of repossession or a collection lawsuit.
In contrast, filing bankruptcy gives you legal protection. It puts much or all of your property out of the reach of creditors. You know what the future will hold and when your debts will be discharged.
Why Hire Robertson, Oswalt & Associates?
There are many reasons why you may want to hire a bankruptcy lawyer at Robertson, Oswalt & Associates:
- Only a lawyer can protect your rights — We can stop foreclosure, repossession and garnishment. A debt consolidation agency or credit counselor leaves you exposed to these risks.
- We know bankruptcy law — Our attorneys will take full advantage of all available property exemptions, so that you can retain as much property as possible.
- Our attorneys know the Arkansas bankruptcy system — We know the trustees and most of the creditor attorneys working in the bankruptcy court. This enables us to anticipate how they will react to a given set of circumstances.
- Robertson, Oswalt & Associates provides customized solutions — We do not force our clients into one-size-fits-all solutions. We will create a customized debt relief plan for you.
- Responsive service — You will work directly with your attorney throughout your case. We will keep you informed of important developments. When you call with questions or concerns, we will respond promptly.
With Robertson, Oswalt & Associates on your side, you can once again face the future with confidence.
Free Initial Consultation ~ Contact Us Now
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.