Guiding You Step-by-Step Through the Bankruptcy Process
Are you struggling with credit card bills? Did a health issue rack up unbelievably high medical bills? Do you fear losing your home to foreclosure? Are you constantly being harassed by creditors and debt collectors? If you are experiencing any of these difficulties or face other financial burdens, a number of solutions to your debt challenges are available.
Bankruptcy Can Give You A Fresh Start
Filing for bankruptcy does not mean that a person has failed or given up. Bankruptcy allows people to obtain the fresh starts they need to get back on track. If you are struggling with the burden of unmanageable debt, bankruptcy may be the answer for you.
At Robertson, Oswalt, Nony & Associates, our attorneys have helped many people find solutions to complex debt challenges through bankruptcy. From our four office locations in Little Rock, Benton, Conway and Heber Springs, we serve clients throughout Arkansas.
Get Help, Not Judgment
We understand that life has many unexpected twists and turns. People who file for bankruptcy have often experienced significant challenges, including divorce, a job layoff, a serious injury or illness, large medical bills and other unexpected setbacks.
At our firm, you will never find judgment. What you will find instead is a team of dedicated advocates committed to making a positive difference in your life. We use our knowledge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code to help our clients pursue lasting solutions to debt challenges.
What Are My Bankruptcy Options?
We represent clients in both Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. During your initial consultation, we will help you determine which type of bankruptcy or alternative to bankruptcy may be best for your particular debt challenge. Your options include:
- Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy can allow you to eliminate or significantly reduce many of your debts. Erasing your debts allows you to start all over again
- A Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing stops most collection proceedings (and nasty calls) and allows you to put together an affordably repayment plan over the next three to five years. After that time has passed, a number of your outstanding debts may be discharged.
Do Not Live In Fear
Many people do not contact a bankruptcy lawyer because they fear the worst. When people visit our office for their consultation, they often realize that their fears were unwarranted, or greatly exaggerated. For the first time in months, or even years, they realize that help is available, and they feel that a tremendous weight has been lifted from their shoulders.
Click on the individual links listed on this page to learn about the following debt relief issues:
- Protecting your home from foreclosure
- Stopping repossession of your care or other assets
- Details about the bankruptcy process
- How a bankruptcy can affect your divorce
- Answers to frequently asked questions about bankruptcy
- What you should look for when hiring a bankruptcy lawyer
We are dedicated to helping you get back on your feet. Don’t wait until it is too late to get the financial help you need.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.